Re: Greetings...

  • thomas_pa1@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 10, 2001
      Sir,

      I personally do not believe in faction politics. I can understand
      your difficulties and emotions.

      When we have an example of Christ who belittled himself
      from birth to death, how can I belittle some one more
      than Christ did for himself? This is just a humble question.

      Unity is a simple, yet the most profound concept in Christian
      faith, especially Orthodox faith. What unites two churches is
      not worldly authorities and power, but the true faith. I am
      not forcing my thoughts upon you, but sharing something
      because as an Indian Christian, unity of spiritual sons of
      Apostle Thomas must be our first preference. Take each
      interaction our Indian Church had with foreign Churhces,
      you will see that each one caused a division in
      Indian Church. Why this? Why?

      I sincerely request you (and me too ) to study the true nature
      of Oriental Orthodox Christianity in the context of Coptic and
      Ethiopian Churches, since we all follow the basic faith preserved
      by the Coptic Church and also in our times follow the path of
      Patriarch Shenouda who is a saint among us.

      Sincerely,
      Thomas