Re: Use Brains, Avoid “Pathriarkese”

  • Vinup Vendrapill
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 4, 2008
      We are Syrian Orthodox and we have right to be called as Jacobite
      syrian orthodox chruch. They (IOC)should not use the word Orhtodox itself. How can they become an orthodox. IOC have only an history of 100 years from life time of vattesseril Methrachan. WHat is meaning of Orthodox. And new Sabha with new policies and faith ..how they can be an Orthodox.

      So what we have do we have use the name Jacobite Syrian Orthodox
      chruch in every where. and we should not address IOC as orhtodox
      churhc. They are only a faction with in our chruch or they are a
      seprate church with diffrent faith like Malakara reethu and Mathoma
      chruch.

      With regards
      Vinup Vendrapill
      Muscat.

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Alex Thomas wrote:

      > Dear All,
      >
      > Though I want to keep away from posting messages in SOCM-FORUM,
      about this issue I feel that I should initiate a debate and request
      deliberate, that most readers will want to know why there is a
      message "Avoid Pathriarkese" in SOCM_FORUM. The subject is not about
      avoiding our beloved HH Patriarch but about avoiding the
      usage "PATHRIARKESE FACTION" while we represent our Holy Church. It
      is a very sad thing that we ourselves are promoting a plot of the
      Devalokam think tanks.

      From the desk of the Moderator:
      (SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com)and obtain a member ID before posting any more messages in SOCM. Thank you for your cooperation.