Re: Use Brains, Avoid “Pathriarkese”

  • Paulson Paul.V.
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 3, 2008
      Totally agree with Alex. The no.of obstacles we are facing day by
      day from the "Methran Faction" is a result of simple but sensitive
      matters we've ignored in the past, similar in this case. Many a
      times, we've dug our own grave, which our Church leaders should give
      it a thought. It would be great if this matter is taken to all our
      Church leaders and unanimously agree to call it as JSO Church, and
      not at all "Pathriarkese faction".

      God Bless

      In Peace,
      Paul
      # 1047

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Alex Thomas wrote:

      > Dear All,
      >
      > Though I want to keep away from posting messages in SOCM-FORUM,
      about this issue I feel that I should initiate a debate and request
      deliberate, that most readers will want to know why there is a
      message "Avoid Pathriarkese" in SOCM_FORUM. The subject is not about
      avoiding our beloved HH Patriarch but about avoiding the
      usage "PATHRIARKESE FACTION" while we represent our Holy Church. It
      is a very sad thing that we ourselves are promoting a plot of the
      Devalokam think tanks.

    • Vinup Vendrapill
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 4, 2008
        We are Syrian Orthodox and we have right to be called as Jacobite
        syrian orthodox chruch. They (IOC)should not use the word Orhtodox itself. How can they become an orthodox. IOC have only an history of 100 years from life time of vattesseril Methrachan. WHat is meaning of Orthodox. And new Sabha with new policies and faith ..how they can be an Orthodox.

        So what we have do we have use the name Jacobite Syrian Orthodox
        chruch in every where. and we should not address IOC as orhtodox
        churhc. They are only a faction with in our chruch or they are a
        seprate church with diffrent faith like Malakara reethu and Mathoma
        chruch.

        With regards
        Vinup Vendrapill
        Muscat.

        --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Alex Thomas wrote:

        > Dear All,
        >
        > Though I want to keep away from posting messages in SOCM-FORUM,
        about this issue I feel that I should initiate a debate and request
        deliberate, that most readers will want to know why there is a
        message "Avoid Pathriarkese" in SOCM_FORUM. The subject is not about
        avoiding our beloved HH Patriarch but about avoiding the
        usage "PATHRIARKESE FACTION" while we represent our Holy Church. It
        is a very sad thing that we ourselves are promoting a plot of the
        Devalokam think tanks.

        From the desk of the Moderator:
        (SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com)and obtain a member ID before posting any more messages in SOCM. Thank you for your cooperation.