Re: A different Approach to FASTING

  • Santhosh
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5 11:00 AM
      Dear Varughese,

      Your suggessions are already included in our prayers using in this
      fasting season arranged by our forefathers. Fasts are fullfilled not
      only giving up some kind of food but also obey the words of Jesus
      Christ. Food changes a man or woman only physically. In our church,
      the complete change(Spiritually,mentally and physically)is essential
      for the periods of fasting and it help us to lead a good Christian
      life.So your suggessions aloso relevant for this time.

      Santhosh.
      3088

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, CJ Varughese wrote:

      > Normally FASTS have a tendency to be oriented towards things like
      giving up food or television. But there are many more creative ways
      we can welcome Jesus' healing touch. Here are suggestions you may
      want to consider: