MGSOSA's NE REGIONAL RETREAT- 3/8/2008

  • Rev. Dn. Belson Kuriakose
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2008
      Dearly Beloved Brothers and Sisters,

      Mor Gregorious Syrian Orthodox Student Association's (MGSOSA)
      North East Region is having its annual youth Lenten retreat at St.
      Mary's Malankara Syrian Orthodox Church, Lynbrook, NY. This one day
      retreat will be held this Saturday, March 8th, 2008, starting at
      9:30AM. More information is as follows:

      Theme: "The way of the cross; should we accommodate religion or
      should religion accommodate us"

      Location: St. Mary's Malankara Syrian Orthodox Church
      49 Union Place
      Lynbrook, NY 11563

      Keynote Speaker: Rev. Fr. Dr. Varghese P. Manikat

      If you live in this region, feel free to come down and learn how to
      carry your Cross of faith in the midst of worldly distractions and
      earthly temptations.

      This retreat will be a great opportunity for fellowship, praise,
      prayer, food, games, activities, bonding and of course a time of
      retreat during our holy period of Great LentÂ…..

      The Holy Sacrament of Confession will be offered to those who wish to receive it.

      For more information feel free to contact Regional Coordinator Mr.
      Jesu John ( Jdesirx@...) or myself (DnBelson@...).

      Please keep this retreat in your prayers and I wish you all a blessed Great Lent.

      With Prayers,
      Dn. Belson Kuriakose
      New York
      # 2363