EMERGENCY PRAYER REQUEST For Mr.Sherry Puthicot, Illinois, USA

  • Babu Jacob Nadayil
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2008
      Dearly Beloved,

      These days we are confronting with countless troubles, tragedies and
      news of illness of our dear people everywhere. We have heard the news about the illness of little ELEENA (Kuwait) through this Forum and later learnt of her slow recuperation after our joint fervent plead and prayers. Thank you our ever merciful Heavenly Father.

      Today I request everyone to knock at His heavenly gate again for one
      of our brothers in Christ. SHERRY POOTHICOT(50)of Chicago, Illinois,
      USA is severely ill and admitted to the Intensive Care Unit of the
      Cook County General Hospital there. He is the younger brother of
      Dr.Roy P.Thomas,Chicago from Thiruvalla, Kerala and a personal friend of mine. Sherry, his wife Suja and their three children are very active in our St.Peter's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church, Northlake, Illinois (USA) and Sherry is one of the national coordinators of St.Paul's Fellowship under our Malankara Archdiocese of SOC in North America.

      It is my personal life experience and conviction that there is
      absolutely no better weapon other than prayer to win over our agonies. Kindly join me in pleading for Sherry to the One who love us so much. His ways are miraculous.

      With prayers for Sherry's speedy recovery,

      Yours in His love,

      Babu Jacob Nadayil
      # 0983