Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1376 , Mar 5, 2008
      "When the Word of God becomes bright and shining in us, and His face is dazzling as the sun, then also will His clothes be radiant, that is, the clear and distinct words of the Holy Scripture of the Gospels now no longer veiled. Then Moses and Elias will stand beside Him, that is, the more spiritual meanings of the Law and the Prophets."

      St. Maximus the Confessor.

      "The wicked man does deceptive work, But he who sows righteousness will have a sure reward." Proverbs 11:18
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1376 of 1376 , Apr 29

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "Discernment in beginners is true knowledge of themselves; in intermediate souls, it is a spiritual sense that faultlessly distinguishes what is truly good from what is of nature and opposed to it; and in the perfect, it is the knowledge which they have within by Divine illumination, and which can enlighten with its lamp what is dark in others. Or perhaps, generally speaking, discernment is, and is recognized as, the certain understanding of the Divine will on all occasions, in every place and in all matters; and it is only found in those who are pure in heart, and in body and in mouth."

           St. John Climacus.

        "Our soul waits for the Lord; He is our help and our shield. For our heart shall rejoice in Him, Because we have trusted in His holy name."  Psalm 33:20-21

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        Mina, I.