prayer requests - package design engineer job

  • Joseph Yosuk Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2008
      Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

      I am learning to design some packages as package designer. Those
      packages are integrated into a Printed Circuit Board. The routing the
      metal lines is a huge difficulty for me. It is causing me a lot of
      depression. I need your prayers that I will master the Allegro Package Design, AutoCAD, and CAM350 layout softwares. I believe that I know how to the Allegro Package Design layout tool, but I need to know a lot of design tricks to route all of the metal lines in the package. I need to find a systematic approach on how to layout all of the metal lines. I need your prayers.

      I need to be a competent design engineer within one month, but I
      already spent 3 months learning to design. I am a little behind, and I need your prayers.

      In Christ,
      Joseph Yosuk Lee