Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1349 , Mar 4 6:59 PM
      "We should pay close attention to maintaining inward awareness during confession, so that our conscience will not deceive itself into believing that the confession it has made to God is adequate; for though we may not be aware that we have done anything wrong, the judgment of God is far more severe than our conscience. This is what Paul in his wisdom teaches us when he says: 'But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged by you or by a human court. In fact, I do not even judge myself. For I know of nothing against myself, yet I am not justified by this; but He who judges me is the Lord.' (I Cor. 4:3-4)."

      St. Diadochos of Photiki.

      "Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time." 1 Peter 5:6
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1349 of 1349 , Mar 12 7:14 PM

        "Continually take careful note of your inner intention: watch carefully which way it inclines, and discover whether it is for God and for the sake of goodness itself and the benefit of your soul that you practice stillness or psalmodize or read or pray or cultivate some virtue."

           St. Gregory of Sinai.

        "Let the hearts of those rejoice who seek the Lord! Seek the Lord and His strength; Seek His face evermore! Remember His marvelous works which He has done, His wonders, and the judgments of His mouth."  Psalm 105:3-5

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.