Re: Use Brains, Avoid "Pathriarkese"

  • Anoop Paul
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 3 1:50 AM
      Dear All

      I do agree with the topic.I think it as a mistake to allow from our
      part to be called ourselves anything other than "SYRIAN ORTHODOX
      CHRISTIANS".If we(SYRIAN ORTHODOX) had not waived our(only our) right
      to use be called as ORTHODOX,i think that we could atleast avoid the false prophecy that there are two "KAKSHI" in malankara. How could they argue that there are two similar "SABHA"in malankara??There is no split up in SYRIAN ORTHODOX ....if somebody want to get seperated,they should be.But how they dare to use ORTHODOX among their identity... Why Should the members in methran kakshi have their identity as SYRIAN ORTHODOX in their identity proofs....now also they are not get separated themselves, and desperately need this identity to make a hold in all LITIGATIONS in courts.How long could anyone convey wrong signals and make others blind????

      Regards,
      Anoop Paul
      # 4021

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Alex Thomas wrote:

      > Dear All,
      >
      > Though I want to keep away from posting messages in SOCM-FORUM,
      about this issue I feel that I should initiate a debate and request
      deliberate, that most readers will want to know why there is a message
      �Avoid Pathriarkese� in SOCM_FORUM. The subject is not about avoiding
      our beloved HH Patriarch but about avoiding the usage �PATHRIARKESE
      FACTION� while we represent our Holy Church. It is a very sad thing
      that we ourselves are promoting a plot of the Devalokam think tanks.

    • Jithu Jacob
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 3 2:28 AM
        I am also suggesting we can use "Jacobite Syrian Orthodox church".

        Jithu Jacob
        Regds,
        Jithu Jacob
        # 4008
      • Paulson Paul.V.
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 3 11:48 PM
          Totally agree with Alex. The no.of obstacles we are facing day by
          day from the "Methran Faction" is a result of simple but sensitive
          matters we've ignored in the past, similar in this case. Many a
          times, we've dug our own grave, which our Church leaders should give
          it a thought. It would be great if this matter is taken to all our
          Church leaders and unanimously agree to call it as JSO Church, and
          not at all "Pathriarkese faction".

          God Bless

          In Peace,
          Paul
          # 1047

          --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Alex Thomas wrote:

          > Dear All,
          >
          > Though I want to keep away from posting messages in SOCM-FORUM,
          about this issue I feel that I should initiate a debate and request
          deliberate, that most readers will want to know why there is a
          message "Avoid Pathriarkese" in SOCM_FORUM. The subject is not about
          avoiding our beloved HH Patriarch but about avoiding the
          usage "PATHRIARKESE FACTION" while we represent our Holy Church. It
          is a very sad thing that we ourselves are promoting a plot of the
          Devalokam think tanks.

        • Vinup Vendrapill
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 4 11:54 PM
            We are Syrian Orthodox and we have right to be called as Jacobite
            syrian orthodox chruch. They (IOC)should not use the word Orhtodox itself. How can they become an orthodox. IOC have only an history of 100 years from life time of vattesseril Methrachan. WHat is meaning of Orthodox. And new Sabha with new policies and faith ..how they can be an Orthodox.

            So what we have do we have use the name Jacobite Syrian Orthodox
            chruch in every where. and we should not address IOC as orhtodox
            churhc. They are only a faction with in our chruch or they are a
            seprate church with diffrent faith like Malakara reethu and Mathoma
            chruch.

            With regards
            Vinup Vendrapill
            Muscat.

            --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Alex Thomas wrote:

            > Dear All,
            >
            > Though I want to keep away from posting messages in SOCM-FORUM,
            about this issue I feel that I should initiate a debate and request
            deliberate, that most readers will want to know why there is a
            message "Avoid Pathriarkese" in SOCM_FORUM. The subject is not about
            avoiding our beloved HH Patriarch but about avoiding the
            usage "PATHRIARKESE FACTION" while we represent our Holy Church. It
            is a very sad thing that we ourselves are promoting a plot of the
            Devalokam think tanks.

            From the desk of the Moderator:
            (SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com)and obtain a member ID before posting any more messages in SOCM. Thank you for your cooperation.