THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR EARNEST PRAYERS FOR BABY ELEENA

  • Babu Paul Maracheril
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2008
      Dear Prayer Warriors

      Please be informed that our dear angel Eleena is recovering little by little givig us hopes and proving the strength of prayer. Her body now responding to medicines; despite earlier deteriorations due to the chemo-therapy & dialisis. We are sure that she will stand up soon to witness the Glory of our Lord.

      We would like to thank you all in the sweet name of our Lord Jesus Christ; also thanking thousands of people around the world who prayed for her. We know that many (individually & in groups)in KSA were with us in their tearful and most effective prayers.

      We thank all on behalf of her father Sunil & his family. Eleena's brother Emil is our Sunday School student in class 1, all our 130 Sunday School children and their teachers are praying constantly that we need Eleena also in our Sunday School next year. All our parishners are praying and many from different denominations too do so. The Fasting prayer on 25th Feb was so effective we felt it.

      Thanks for your concern and eagerness to learn her progress, we regret the delay in posting it in the Forum.

      Please pass this good news to your friends also.

      Yours truly in the Service of our Lord

      Babu Maracheril
      Kuwait
    • Lijo Mathew
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2008
        Dear Mr. Babu,

        We thank God for the postive signs shown by Eleena. Also we keep our prayers for her continuing until she get cured completely.

        Lijo Mathew Kavunkal
        # 3090
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 7, 2008
          Dear All,

          A large group our people all over are praying for Eleena. Let God's name be blessed.

          Moolelachen,
          Theeram Family: http://www.icsctheeram.org