Correction - Great Lent: A Faithful Pilgrim's Progress

  • Rev. Dn.Dr.Paul Samuel
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2008
      Dear Mr. Suraj,

      Sorry for the accidental but serious error from my part in that article. Please re-read it as Mid Lent Wednesday, and not as Ash Wednesday.

      I got that term from one of the articles I previously read(but cant
      remember the source now).When searched about it, I realised the term
      was wrong.

      Anyway the query prompted me to correct it. Ash Wednesday is a Roman
      Catholic practice and it is the first Wednesday of the Lent. Its not
      in our tradition

      I apologise for the accidental but serious error.

      Thanks to Suraj for pointing it out.

      Regards
      Dn.Paul