The Jacobite Community of New York Lost Another Staunch Member of Our Church

  • Babu Jacob Nadayil
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2008
      Dear All,

      So sad to report that Mr.Kuruvilla Jacob (Babu,Chirakuzhiyil-Kothakeril house, Manganam,Kottayam)of Elmont, New York has left to his heavenly abode today, February 28th 2008 leaving his two sons Bibu Jacob and Bicky Jacob. Babu was vacationing in Kerala since January and the end happened while at his home in Kottayam. His wife, Kunjumol, died in New York less than six months ago. The SOCM Prayer Cell warriors have been praying for this couple for quite some time. This family belongs to our St.Mary's Syrian Orthodox Church of Lynbrook, New York where Babu was very active and well known as their Sunday school headmaster. A family friend stated that the body will be brought back to New York and the funeral services will eventually be taking place at a later time.

      Request that our Forum members may please remember the departed soul
      and the bereaving family in your prayers.

      Heart felt condolences to the children Bibu & Bicky and to the rest of the family.

      Babu Jacob Nadayil