For our church's prosperous and growth'

  • Binto Varghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28 7:53 AM
      For our church's prosperous and growth'

      1) Diocesan Metropolitans must visit the church once in a year.
      2) Youth lege- all youths must to became the member and do more works
      3) We must make a new association for students, that will help our
      students those who are studying out side Kerala and South Kerala .
      3) We must start educational institutes in the name our church
      4) We must start educational institute by each parishes or 5 or more
      parishes together depends on their financial positions .
      5) Take list of church members those who working in Techno Park, and make a new church near to techno park.
      6) Make more churches in Kollam, Trivandrum, Pathanamthitta, Thiruvalla with the help of financially sound parishes from rest of the Malankara.
      7) Vadakkan Paravoor church has no educational institute, why?
      8) Please avoid the situations that force members of Jacobite church go to other churches due to unavailability of our own parishes.

      Binto Varghese
      From the desk of the Moderator:
      Please sign your messages with member ID. If not having a member ID, please send
      your details including contact number to moderators
      (SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com)and obtain a member ID before posting any more
      messages in SOCM. Thank you for your cooperation