Thank you for your prayer support and love !

  • Chev. Thomas Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2008
      Dear honorable members,
      Barakmore / Shlomo

      Let me express my deepest gratitude to the SOCM Forum members and those who remembered this humble servant on the day of conferring the title of "Chevalier" to me. Also I would like to thank all of you who took some of their valuable time to congratulate me through this Forum, individual mails and phone calls.

      Also I wholeheartedly thank the web masters of Manjinikarachurch.org http://www.manjinikarachurch.org/chevaliar for publishing the photographs of the decoration online and announcing it through this forum and other electronic media.

      I feel humble as I am personally not better than any one of you. Patrirach H.H Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas was kind enough to decorate me as a "Chevalier" on 20 May 2007 for my services to the Holy Church through this Forum and for my activities where I am stationed. I do believe, this decoration is an acceptance of the participation of our members in this forum discussions by the Holy Church and therefore it is a decoration for all of you and especially for my co-moderators of this forum, who are residing in different parts of the world.

      Also it is a recognition to my forefathers and my parents dedication and true faith, who are now resting at St. George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church, Cheppaud, http://www.stgeorgecheppaud.org, the smallest parish in Malankara, and I am proud to be their son.

      I was blessed by this decoration and was proud to receive this honor on 15 February 2008 from Catholicose Aboon Mor Baselious Thomas I, at the sacred land of Manjinikkara in the presence of Holy Synod members and the Patriarchal delegate and in front of a mammoth gathering and my loved ones and friends.

      Since this decoration comes with so many responsibilities, I humbly request you all to pray for me to live upto the expectation of the whole Church and its members.

      You may know that the service in a place where I am stationed needs very much prayer support. God willing, we can achieve great things with the support of our people to energize our Holy Church in this part of the world.

      Once again thank you all for your greetings and prayer support.

      In HIS love
      Chev. Thomas Daniel (Reji)
      http://www.socmnet.org
      http://www.stgeorgecheppaud.org