Another book for publication - Translation of the Prayer Book

  • Rev. Fr. K. M. Rajan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2008
      Dear All

      Now I am completing the translation of the Prayer Book (The complete text with Songs of the season of Sleeba) to be used in the Church. The book (translation of Shimo for Wednesday - menolam for seven hours) is intended for our non-Malayalam speaking/reading generation. The transliteration of the prayers (song) will not help the new generation to understand the meanings. The 100 page hardbound book will cost Rs.50/-. If paper back copies are preferred the cost will be Rs.30/- May I request you to share this information about the book with the members of your congregation. I expect to meet the printing cost from those who order for the book by March 2008. The book will be printed only if orders are received for at least 1000 copies. The book will have to be collected from Kottyam..

      You may contact at kmrjrkr@... ( kmrjrkr @ yahoo. com )
      Yours in Christ,
      Fr. K. M. Rajan, M.Sc., M.Ed., Ph.D.
      Lecturer in Physical Science