Re: Patriarchal Day Greetings

  • George Chacko
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 24, 2008
      Patriarchal Day Greetings

      February 22 is the commemoration of the establishment of the Holy Apostolic Throne of Antioch by St.Peter,(A.D.37) the Chief of Apostoles.

      Long live His Holiness Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas, the Prince Patriarch of Antioch & All the East.

      Long Live Malankara & Antioch realtions.

      With love & prayers,
      George Chacko
    • SOCM Moderators
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 21, 2009
        Best Wishes to all the members on the occasion of Patriarchal Day.

        February 22 is remembered by the church as the day of St. Peter
        establishing his throne in Antioch. This feast should remind us of our
        faith and faith of the fathers. Also we should use this as a day to
        pray for the Patriarch, HH Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas and all our
        spiritual leaders all overthe world.

        May Lord Almighty shower HIS grace & blessing on the Universal Syrian
        Orthodox Church and its leaders allover the world and let the Holy
        Spirit guide them in steering our church in coming years.

        Long Live Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka Iwas The Patriarch of Antioch and
        all the East

        Long Live Aboon Mor Baselious Thomas I The Catholicose of India

        In Our Lords Love
        Forum Moderators
        SOCM-FORUM
      • SOCM Moderators
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 21, 2010
          Dear All

          Best Wishes to all the members on the occasion of Patriarchal Day.

          May Lord Almighty shower HIS Grace & Blessing on the Universal
          Syriac Orthodox Church and its leaders allover the world and let
          the Holy Spirit guide them in steering our church in coming years.

          Long Live Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas
          The Patriarch of Antioch and all the East

          Long Live Aboon Mor Baselious Thomas I
          The Catholicose of India

          In Our Lords Love
          SOCM Moderators
        • SOCM Moderators
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 21, 2012
            Best Wishes to all the members on the occasion of Patriarchal Day.

            February 22 is remembered by the church as the day of St. Peter establishing his throne in Antioch. This feast should remind us of our faith and faith of the fathers. Also we should use this as a day to pray for the Patriarch, His Holiness Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas and all our spiritual leaders allover the world.

            May Lord Almighty shower HIS Grace & Blessing on the Universal Syriac Orthodox Church and its leaders allover the world and let the Holy Spirit guide them in steering our church in coming years.