Re: Kallukathra Church: War and Peace

  • Rev. Dn.Dr.Paul Samuel
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2008
      Dear all,

      Its really worth reading the narrative by T.M. Chacko regarding the
      incidents at Kallumkathra church. The way the facts gets twisted by
      IOC is well substantiated.

      Its funny to hear that the fourth accused was a person bedridden for past three years.

      Are the IOC brethren watching all these? Why are the peace lovers of IOC keeping silent on these issues? Is it with these all behaviour our Churches should be united?

      Its high time that the peace lovers at IOC should awaken to
      suppress these kind of evil forces in IOC itself. These evil forces
      are the ones who creates problems.

      Yesterday I was talking with Mor Theodosius thirumeni regarding the
      offering of prayers at Thrikkunnathu, Aboon was telling of the shower of abuses by IOC priests over Our Bava Thirumeni and other Bishops present. While the Kukkiliyoon was chanted, the background was full of filthy words uttered by IOC priests and other laymen. Why havent any of the IOC followers commented on these? I expected atleast a justification(?sanctification) for the above behaviour from the IOC part in any of the forums.

      Thanks to the media and SOCM-Forum in bringing the truth to the limelight.

      Regard
      Dn.Paul
      No.172

      Tail Piece Joke - The IOC priest at Kallumkathra is now in high
      demand. He is being invited to many churches with similar situations to light up controversy.Hopefully this tactics will be added in the curriculum of IOC seminary as a new subject for training new generation priests.

      God save them!!!