The 76th feast of the Patriarch St. Elias III came to a close with the holy Eucharist

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17 2:05 AM
      The 76th feast of the Patriarch St. Elias III came to a close with the holy Eucharist at Manjanikkara, on Saturday. Catholicos Aboon Mor Baselios Thomas I led a holy tri-mass at the Manjanikkara Dyaro Church. Metropolitans Abraham Mor Sevarius and Markose Mor Chrysostomos were the co-celebrants.

      Patriarchal-delegate and Mossul Archbishop Mor Gregorios Simon Sleeba also celebrated the holy Eucharist.

      The annual church festival came to a close with a holy �rasa,� later.

      Following sites are updated with the latest pictures of
      feast.

      http://www.manjinikarapally.org
      http://www.manjinikarachurch.org
      http://www.syrianchurch.org