URGENT PRAYER REQUEST

  • Babu Paul Maracheril Kuwait
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 17, 2008
      Eleena ( 3 years old, daughter of Mr Sunil P) is admitted at Farwania
      Hospital,
      Kuwait, because of Blood Cancer.
      Due to a fungal attack, the conditions turned negative
      and they started dialisis and she is now on ventilator.
      Her mother Mrs Sinol is working in the same hospital.
      No visitors allowed except the mother for fear of more
      infections.

      Doctors now say only a miracle can save her.

      When the limitations of medical science are exposed and
      the abilities of man fails, always God's mighty Arms shows HIS Omnipontancy.

      Please, Let us all cry before Lord Almighty to show HIS Power and Mercy on
      this
      innocent child.

      SOCM PRAYERCELL
      KUWAIT CHAPTER
    • Chev. Daniel Biju Daniel
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2012
        Barekmor� /� Slomo

        Please pray for Nisha (26 years) who is admitted at Salmaniya Hospital in Bahrain after collapsing due to bronchial asthma attack and revived� after 25 minutes of CPR at home by her brother. She is in ICU for about 10 days now and is on ventilator without any improvement. According to the Doctors, her condition is very bad. But our God, the Great Doctor who can relieve her from this difficult stage for which I believe our prayers will support.

        St. Jacob 5:15 The prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well.�

        We humbly request all of yours prayer support for Nisha.

        St. Luke 5 : 17 - 26
        *** 17 One day as he was teaching, Pharisees and teachers of the law, who had come from every village of Galilee and from Judea and Jerusalem, were sitting there.� And the power of the Lord was present for him to heal the sick. 18 Some men came carrying a paralytic on a
        mat and tried to take him into the house to lay him before Jesus. 19 When they could not find a way to do this because of the crowd, they went up on the roof and lowered him on his mat through the tiles into the middle of the crowd, right in front of Jesus. 20 When Jesus saw their faith, he said Friend, your sins are forgiven�. 21 The Pharisees and the teachers of the law began thinking to themselves, Who is
        this fellow who speaks blasphemy? Who can forgive sins but God alone? 22 Jesus knew what they were thinking and asked, Why are you thinking these things in your hearts? 23 Which is easier to say, Your sins are forgiven, or to say, Get up and walk� 24 But that you may know that
        the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins. He said to the paralyzed man, I tell you get up take your mat and go home� 25 Immediately he stood up in front of them, took what he had been lying on and went home praising God. 26 Everyone was amazed and gave praise to God. They were filled with awe and said, We have seen remarkable things today.� ***

        Please carry her in your prayers, right in front of Jesus.

        The parents of Nisha are very close to many of our congregation
        (SAMAJAM) members.

        Dear brothers in Bahrain, Please do special prayer for Nisha, You were
        graced with presence of Saint Mary, the mother of God.

        Your brother in love of Christ
        DANIEL B DANIEL (Chev)
        SAMAJAM (Piece of Wood in Marah)
        Land of Midian
      • Babu Jacob Nadayil
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 4, 2012
          Oh! Merciful Lord,

          You are our fort of comfort in all our needs who never let us go empty handed upon fervent pleadings. Kindly be compassionate to your creation and lift up your daughter Nisha so that we all can praise you Lord. Solidify our faith in you, Heavenly Father ! Amen.

          Babu Jacob Nadayil & the entire St.Mary's Family of White Plains,
          New York
        • Chev. Thomas Abraham
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 4, 2012
            Dear Chev. Biju,

            We didn't heard about it earlier or could have announced it in the Church on Friday for prayer. If Nisha's family is in Bahrain, please ask them to come to our Church (Tel. 17245432), which is just opposite side of SMC Gate No. 1 or contact me on 39461824 for any assistance. We will announce it in Church after today's (Sunday) Holy Qurbana in the evening.

            Praying for her speedy recovery.

            ----
            Chev. Thomas Abraham - Bahrain
          • MONSY JACOB
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 9, 2013
              OUR BELOVED REV. DR. FR. V. K THOMAS, VALIYAPARAMBIL IS IN THE I. C.U OF TAMPA GENERAL HOSPITAL AS ACHEN  SUFFERED A CEREBRAL HEMORRHAGE. KINDLY PRAY FOR ACHEN'S HEALING AND RECOVERY.

              Dn. Monsy M Jacob
              Boston