A Mother honors her self denying child

  • Babu Jacob Nadayil
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2008
      Yes, it is apt to state that a child who labors hard for the nobility
      of the mother surely deserves honor. It is great news that our dear
      brother Reji, Mr.Thomas Daniel, is honored by the Holy Church for his
      exemplary service and given a title as Chevalier. The self-denying hard work of Reji wins the hearts of faithful of the Universal Syriac
      Orthodox Church across the globe.

      May the Almighty energize His servant more in the years to come.

      Congratulations Chevalier Thomas Daniel !

      Babu Jacob Nadayil & Family
      # 0983