'Congratulations to Chev. Thomas Daniel ( Reji)

  • Rev. Fr. Mathai Varkey Puthukkunnathu
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2008
      Dearly Esteemed Brother Chevalier Thomas Daniel (Reji),

      "THE REWARD FOR A WORK WELL DONE IS THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO MORE."

      It is really a blessing to hear the good news that Mr. Thomas Daniel ( Reji) of the Syrian Orthodox Church has been conferred with the honorable tile �CHEVALIER�. My family joins with my humble self in congratulating Reji and his family at this joyous occasion. And we pray, "The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace." Num. 6:24-26.

      It is worth mentioning here that because of the Internet forums of the Jacobite Syrian Church and the related portals that Reji runs for the honor of the Holy Church made us to become acquaintances.

      May God Almighty continuously bless him abundantly to serve in His vineyard for the Glory of the Holy Syrian Orthodox Church.

      Fr. Mathai Varkey Puthukkunnathu
      Secretary,
      Malankara Archdiocese of the Syrian Orthodox Church in North America
      Vicar,
      St. Ignatius Elias III Syrian Orthodox Church, Atlanta, USA.