Congragulations to Thomas Daniel (Reji)

  • Chev. Bibby Abraham
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2008
      We the members of the Editorial board of Viswasa Samrakshakan proudly congratulate our dear brother Thomas Daniel (Reji) on the occasion of Solemn Investiture of the ecclesiastical honour ‘ST.APHREM THE SYRIAN DECORATION FOR CHEVALIER’ AT Majinikkara Dayara granted by H.H. IGNATIUS ZAKKA I IWAS, Patriarch of Antioch and all the East,Supreme Head of the Universal Syrian Orthodox Church and conferred by H.B. Baseloius Thomas I,Catholicose of the East.

      Reji is one among who worked hard for propagating the rich heritage of our Holy Church through electronic media .He gave a lot of inspiration to Viswasa Samrakshakan. By getting Chevalier our Church has acknowledged one of her sincere son.

      Thomas Daniel (Reji), Karimpanackal Villa, Ramapuram, Alleppy Dist. Is the Eldest son of Mr. Thomachan (Karimpanackal, Cheppaud) & Late. Ms.Pennamma (Ponvayalil, Karthikappally).

      He had his Graduation in Business Management from Delhi University & Diploma in Mechanical Fabrication from Delhi Technical Institute and now stationed in Arabian Gulf and working as Production Manger in a Limited Company. In 1974 – 77, he was at Mor Ignathios Dayro, Manjanikkara under the spiritual guidance of V. Rev. Jacob Madapattu Rabban (later Metropolitan H.G. MorYulius Ya`qub) and Malekurishu Deiro under the spritual guidance of Rev. Yacoob - Malpanachan (later Metropolitan H.G Yaccob Mor Thimotiose) as a Theological Student.

      He was married to Ms. Shaila George (Pharmacist), second daughter of Late. Mr.K.M George & Mrs. Aliyamma, Kaippanattu, Puthuppaly, Kottayam.

      The almighty blessed their marriage with three beautiful kids, Mariyam Sarah Daniel (Nining), Elma Sarah Daniel (Bibing) & Mirna Sarah Daniel (Minna).All are Students.

      He has 2 brothers, Georgy Thomas & Aji Thomas – Moni and 1sister, Gijy Mary Thomas (w/o Mr. Bigoe Simon, Kanothra House ,Mukkada, Ranni).

      We, the Editorial Board of Viswasa Samrakshakan once again pray to Almighty God to give strength to our dear brother Reji for rendering lot of service to the Holy Church.

      Chev. Bibby Abraham
      Chief Editor,
      Viswasa Samrakshakan.

      Chev.Bibby Abraham
      Kadavumbhagom,
      Pulicalkavala P.O.
      Vazhoor
      Ph.No. :0481-2456498, 0481-2458198, 94446921775
      E-mail : abrahambibby@...