prayer requests - job at Samsung and reading books

  • Joseph Yosuk Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2008
      Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

      I am having a hard time at work. My computer at work seems
      to crash every time. The vendor had a hard time fixing the
      computer.

      1. Please pray that they will eliminate all of the bugs from my
      computer.

      I was reading a textbook written by Luc Martens on High-
      Frequency Characterization of Electronic Packaging. My reading
      is a little slow, and I feel like sleeping when I was the reading.
      Maybe, I just could not understand what the heck I was reading.
      I am very lost.

      2. Please pray that I will be an avid reader and absorb everything
      what I was reading.

      3. Please pray that I will publish more patents and papers in a
      short time. Please pray that I will brainstorm many novel ideas.

      4. Also, please pray for me that I will master Cadence APD,
      AutoCAD, and CAM350 software programs in a short time frame.
      Please pray that I will learn how to use them by reading the
      manuals carefully.

      In Christ,
      Joseph Yosuk Lee
      Church Member
      Sarang Community Church at Seoul, South Korea
      # 0944