Decoration of Thomas Daniel as Chevalier

  • SOCM Forum Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2008
      Dear Members,

      It is with great pleasure, we inform you that the 'Owner' of SOCM
      Forum, Mr. Thomas Daniel (Reji) Cheppad, will be officially receiving
      his "Chevalier" decoration on Friday, 15th February 2008, at
      Manjanikkara Church. The Catholicose of Jacobite Church, H.B. Baselius
      Thomas I will be decorating him at the public meeting held at
      Manajanikkara.

      Mr. Thomas Daniel was being declared as a Chevalier by H.H. Ignatius
      Zakka I, The Patriarch of Antioch & All the East one year back, but
      due to his work commitments abroad, he was unable to receive it earlier.

      Mr. Thomas Daniel is from Karimpanakkal family in Cheppadu, Ramapuram,
      Aleppey District and belongs to St. George Jacobite Church, Cheppadu.
      He is married with Shaila and having three kids; and is presently working in a Gulf Country. He had theological education at Manjanikkara Dayaro(Under Madappat H.G. Yulios Yacoob) and at Malelcruz Dayaro (under H.G. Yacoob Mor Themotheos). Many Bishops and priests of Jacobite Church are his colleagues and/or senior or junior students at these dayaro.

      On behalf of SOCM Moderators and Members, we congratulate Mr. Thomas
      Daniel on this auspicious occasion. We do appreciate his sincere and
      dedicated services rendered to the Jacoibte Church, which was promptly
      acknowledged by the Church hierarchy. Even one Orthodox Church member
      once acknowledged his work for the Church as "24 x 7 days" in a week.

      May God Almigty bless him and his family abundantly and use him for
      the service of the Jacobite Church.

      SOCM FORUM MODERATORS.