Todays Gospel

  • Vachanam Team
    Message 1 of 310 , Feb 11, 2008

      "When I did not confess my sins, I was worn out from crying all day long. Day and night you punished me, Lord; my strength was completely drained, as moisture is dried up by the summer heat. Then I confessed my sins to you; I did not conceal my wrongdoings. I decided to confess them to you, and you forgave all my sins." Psalms 32:3-5

      Assuring you our prayers
      Vachanam Team
    • Vachanam Team
      Message 310 of 310 , Dec 15, 2008