Todays Gospel

  • Vachanam Team
    Message 1 of 310 , Feb 10, 2008

      "Instead, they find joy in obeying the Law of the Lord, and they study it day and night. They are like trees that grow beside a stream, that bear fruit at the right time, and whose leaves do not dry up. They succeed in everything they do." Psalms 1:2-3

      Assuring you our prayers
      Vachanam Team
    • Vachanam Team
      Message 310 of 310 , Dec 15, 2008