101 th Happy B'day

  • Kuriakose Kuriako
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2008
      Dear all in Jesus Christ,

      I have the pleasure to inform all my dear members that my father, Shri Paily Kuriako, is celebrating his 101th Happy B'Day on 14.02.2008. His 100th B'Day celebrated as a fest in last year. Almighty God has given him another year in his life to celebrate yet another Happy B'Day.

      May I request all my dear members to remember him in your prayers for the rest of his life time to spend in a peaceful, happy and spiritual way and bless him to celebrate more and more Happy B'Days in future.

      With love and affection to all.

      Thanking you,

      Kuriakose V. K.
      ID 3052