Re:Lent or Dieting this year????

  • Binu Aramath
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2008
      Dear Dn. Belson,

      Your article was a good summary of how the lent season should actually be. I just would like to re-emphasize the 'FAST' acronym you mentioned in your article.

      F- Forgive and forget others' sins.
      A- Avoid eating certain designated foods.
      S-Sacraments of Confession and Communion
      T- This is the end of Satan in my life!!

      Thank you,
      Binu Aramath