Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1376 , Feb 5, 2008
      "Too much talk radically dissipates the intellect, not only making it lazy in spiritual work but also handing it over to the demon of listlessness, who first enervates it completely and then passes it on to the demons of dejection and anger."

      St. Diadochos of Photiki.

      "But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord." 2 Corinthians 3:18
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1376 of 1376 , Apr 29

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "Discernment in beginners is true knowledge of themselves; in intermediate souls, it is a spiritual sense that faultlessly distinguishes what is truly good from what is of nature and opposed to it; and in the perfect, it is the knowledge which they have within by Divine illumination, and which can enlighten with its lamp what is dark in others. Or perhaps, generally speaking, discernment is, and is recognized as, the certain understanding of the Divine will on all occasions, in every place and in all matters; and it is only found in those who are pure in heart, and in body and in mouth."

           St. John Climacus.

        "Our soul waits for the Lord; He is our help and our shield. For our heart shall rejoice in Him, Because we have trusted in His holy name."  Psalm 33:20-21

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        Mina, I.