HOLY LENT BEGINS

  • SOCM Forum Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2008
      Dear Members,

      The Holy Lent starts today, 4th February 2008. It is the time for rededicating us to the Lord, and trying to be close with Him. Abstaining from prohibited food only is not enough, but our thoughts, actions etc. are also to be purified during this period. Hence, please note that until such a time, the moderators will not be publishing in the forum any messages of factional disputes in Malankara Syrian Orthodox Church, and request our members to send only messages of spiritual importance and/or any news items of importance of their parish.

      We all wish you a blessed Lent period.

      In His Love,

      SOCM Forum Moderators