Re: AYYO....(I.O.) WHAT A CRY ! An Eye Opener To Many..

  • Sajy Thannikottu
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2008
      Thank you Padhikan

      It is good to read Achen's message. It just proved as long as we have
      people like Rev. Benny Achen our churches can still have a little hope
      about her future. It was not someone's anger or aggressive dialogues
      or write-ups which kept our churches growing. It was neither
      politicians nor political parties who safeguarded our churches. But it
      is the prayer of her faithful which kept us alive even today.

      We will continue to live and grow in Orthodox faith itself as long as
      this spirituality and prayers live within us irrespective of Jacobites
      or Orthodox. Even Adam and Eve were not able to resist forbidden fruit
      when snake approached them. So we being their sons and daughters
      became extra manlier.

      Regards

      Sajy Thannikottu, Kathmandu
      # 2912