Re: Gregory S Thomas &his claim our Church fathers – 1

  • Bibu Philip Matthew
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2008
      Dear All

      A tree is known by its fruits,different fabricated stories of IOC
      clearly shows the moral standard and evil disposition of their bishops who lead them,what a shame that this sect of christianity has become a shame to Christ and entire christianity.

      All this unambiguosly shows that there is no spiritual growth in IOC
      and seeds of spiritual growth in their bishops have sown instead of
      spirituality, politics and greed for power and position.Its a shame
      that IOC people follow them blindly and its a shame that they still use Syriac the liturgy of Church of Antioch .They should heed to the advice of their IOC American diocese asking them not to be unchristian and a burden to people of Kerala.IOC bishops think spiritual growth is by grabbing propertities of their mother church and threating Gov,I wonder how can an IOC priest who believes in GOD can serve such an unchristian church and Jesus Christ simultaneously, as theoritically they are christian but practically unchristian.

      Again this also shows the degeneration of IOC laymens ability to think himself,inability to identify truth and evil acts,teachings of their faith,Bible etc.What is IOC's relationship with Jesus Christ.When a church has spiritual growth,it will not go after materialistic claims. IOC bishops and faithful should identify lack of spiritual growth in their church,otherwise it will end up as an evil church.

      Regarding late Severios Mulayirikkal who joined IOC,his mother worked at our Vayaliparambil house in Nedumbassery and father worked at our Cherai house,he had great inferiority complex because of this and he mainly because of this complex ,which created ego joined with opponents of Mor Gregorios Vayaliparambil and defected holy church,the reason for his death what I heard is he lied down on the sacred bed of St.Sleebo and never opened eyes again.

      late Theopillos of IOC was a posh person,he was the only bishop in IOC who could speak English well at that time,you can find him only with rich and famous people.Poor had no place in his heart.He is one of my distant relative.

      Let IOC say whatever story,the truth will prevail.

      Rgds,
      Bibu Philip Matthew
      Vayaliparambil Pynadath
      # 0074