Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1331 , Jan 31, 2008
      "If the humble man has any kind of virtue, he attributes it not to his own strength, but to God's help, in agreement with the words of Jesus Christ Who said: 'When ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, we are unprofitable servants' (Lk. 17:10). 'Without Me,' the Lord says, 'ye can do nothing' (Jn. 15:5). Humility is to understand oneself to be nothing. The best helps in avoiding temptations are meekness and humility of spirit and constant vigilance of mind."

      St. Nazarius.

      "Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world--the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life--is not of the Father but is of the world." 1 John 2:15-16
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1331 of 1331 , Feb 8 7:52 PM

        "To suffer for Christ's sake is patiently to endure whatever happens to us."

           St Gregory of Sinai.

        "Praise the Lord, call upon His name; Declare His deeds among the peoples, Make mention that His name is exalted. Sing to the Lord, For He has done excellent things; This is known in all the earth."  Isaiah 12:4-5

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.
        Mina, I.