Re:'V Geevarghese Mathew's hate messages in an IOC forum

  • Bibu Philip Matthew
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2008
      Dear All,

      I belong to Vayaliparambil Pynadath family and I am the great great grandson of Vayaliparambil Mathu Itoop,the first signatory of historic Mulanthuruthy synod(1876),Late Mathu Itoop was also a permanent member of Managing committe formed by HH.Patriarch Peter IV after he consecrated bishops (incl Mor Gregorios of Parumala)for 6 (I think)diocese in India..

      I published the web biography of Mor Gregorios,initially I never knew his great wisdom,leadership and vision and I thought he was an ordinary bishop,but loyalty was paramount to him,he never kissed the hands of any IOC bishops and his life was simple abiding by shalmootho.A genuine person of Vayaliparambil cannot easily support IOC as this family by God's grace was close to leadership of Syriac church of Antioch in India for 500 yrs.

      http://sor.cua.edu/Personage/Malankara/MGregoriusGVayaliparambil.html

      There is also a rumour that Mor Gregorios Vayaliparambil was murdered by IOC leaders to create split as Church cannot be separated with his living,many still in Nedumbassery say it was a silent murder,his death in 1966,and even some Jacobite clergy betrayed him like Judas.

      My grandfather Mathew Vayaliparambil was a diploma civil engineer in British India on gov service,who had his office near trikkunath seminary and had lunch daily with St.Athanasios in Seminary,he was adviser to St.Athanasios,he used to supply rice to seminary regulary from his paddy fields.He also was the architect of Mor Athanasios High school ,he built for his relative Mor Gregorios Vayaliparambil in 1939 and also St.George Jacobite church in 1949 at Nedumbassery. He was also first trustee of St.George church Nedumbassery and was also trustee of Mor sabor and Afroth Jacobite Church many times.He has met all Patriarchs who visited India.

      My father late Dr. P M Mathew Vayaliparambil,did not even vist any IOC church,while he was running his own Hospital at Chalakudy,there was only IOC church in Koratty,he never visited that church,he even stopped subscribing Manorama few years.My mother who is also a doctor and a relative of late Theophilles of IOC also never endorse IOC ,she never visits IOC chapel near her house but goes to Jacobite church only.

      It is true that IOC trustee P C Abraham has married from Vayaliparambil family but nobody supports or even recognise the existence of IOC or their catholicose in this family.Vayaliparambil Mor Gregorios was always loyal to the Holy Throne of Antioch,he was a close friend and collegue of Patriarch Yakup-III,he was chosen by Patriarch when he was a boy.

      We do not know any such person called "V G Mathew",but recently there has been organised attempts by IOC to make the name of Mor Gregorios Vayaliparambil as an IOC member which is a lie.I had informed of this IOC strategy to Geevargese Mor Athanasios and HH.Patriarch Zakka I at Damascus.But Mor Athanasios has never understood seriousness of this,though he is also a relative of Vayaliparambil family.I have told him the solution,I think he has not yet acted on my solution.

      IOC is devising a plan to portray Mor Gregorios Vayaliparambil as their member and there by claim the properties of Jacobite church,as nobody can deny his registered will.

      Every family has some prodigal sons,but fortunately by God's grace we have not identified any with loyalty to IOC in vayaliparambil family even among the prodigal sons.

      Also the family had earlier adopted some good Jacobite families from Arthat their original place to nedumbassery for socializing and gave initially land and title Cheria Vayaliparambil,this was done as family the only landlords of entire area felt isolated.Many families of this Cheria Vayaliparambil now delete name Cheria and keep name Vayaliparambil only.But there is no blood ties between both,even in Cheria Vayaliparambil which has emerged as a great family,there are no IOC supporters.Some former tenants of family after slavery was abolished in India ,use same name Vayaliparambil(Hindus & christians) ,i dont know anyone in that category supports IOC.

      By God's grace so far nobody from Vayaliparambil Pynadath supports IOC and V Geevarghese Mathew is not known to us as stated by Fr.G Vayaliparambil.

      I request Geevargese Mor Athanasios ,with whom I discussed this matter at Damascus to act immediately after consulting Catholicose Thomas I and other bishops,the solution I advised.

      Rgds,
      Bibu Philip Matthew
      Vayaliparambil Pynadath
      # # 0074