A request for sponsors for reprinting "Queen of the Sacraments"

  • Rev. Fr. K. M. Rajan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2008
      Dear all/Rev. Father/Rev. Vicar/Board of Trustees,

      Thank you for supporting my endeavors in publishing The prayer book
      of the Syrian Orthodox Church (Second and Third Reprint), Suriyani
      Sabhayile Rekthasakshikalum, Parishudhanmarum, Meladhyakshanmarum.
      (Vols. I, II, III),. Martyrs, Saints & Prelates of the Syriac
      Orthodox Church (Vol. 1) and Queen of the Sacraments. I hope that
      these books will be of help to understand the Syrian Orthodox faith
      and worship and serve as a reference on our Church fathers.

      The book Queen of the Sacraments is out of print. A few readers of
      the book suggested reprinting the book incorporating pictures and
      diagrams of vestments, accoutrements, and sacramentalia. Now I am
      in the process of completing the work of a second edition. The 250
      page hardbound book will cost Rs.58/-. If paper back copies are
      preferred the cost will be Rs.40/- May I request you to share this
      information about the book with the members of your congregation. I
      expect to meet the printing cost from those who order for the book
      by 15 March 2008 (a minimum of 50 copies per order). The printing
      will be done only if orders are received for a total of 1000
      copies. The book will have to be collected from Kottyam by the last
      week of April 2008.

      You may contact at kmrjrkr@... ( kmrjrkr @ yahoo . com )
      Yours in Christ,
      Fr. K. M. Rajan, M.Sc., M.Ed., Ph.D.