'V Geevarghese Mathew's hate messages in IOC forum -2

  • T M Chacko
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2008
      This message is in continuation to my previous mail where I tried to reply to some of the allegations raised by one V. Geevarghese Mathew, Alwaye. The owner ship issue of Thrikkunnathu pally and seminary was the issue he raised. But since he has dragged many unrelated things too into the controversy I am forced to reply to some of those also. Sorry for diverting from the main issue.

      One of the points this so-called V. Geevarghese Mathew, Alwaye, raised was that of the murder of Malankara Varghese of Perumbavoor whom the IOC posthumously nicknamed as 'Malankarayude Mosa'. Mr. V Geevarghese then tried to say that there were some 'quotation' groups behind the murder of this Malankara Varghese and they are now doing the things at many places. May be he is aware of this more than anyone else as he belonged to the same sect of Malankara Varghese which 'imported' 'many' during even the recent thrikkunathu perunnal. Anyhow i am not intereseted in going into it in detail.

      Now back to the murder issue of Malankara Varghese. The so-called V. Geevarghese Mathew, Alwaye says that CBI enquiry will bring the truth. I don't think anyone will disagree with his argument. He thinks that his group's opponents will be trapped by this enquiry. But does this V. Geevarghese Mathew or someone in his group have ever thought of the CBI enquiry extending towards certain issues related to the murder of malankara varghese.

      Does he have ever thought about the CBI enquiring widening to the brutal murder of a young guy named Binu which happened prior to the killing of Malankara Varghese. As per some newspaper reports this Binu who was in his early 30's was cruelly killed by using a Car which hit him twice when he was standing near a wall near to the perumbavur Church. Some believe that the actual target was not Binu but his friends, but since they jumped over the wall foreseeing the danger they narrowly escaped. Binu would not have died if the Car may not have come once again to hit him. All these things happened in day lift. JUST SPEND A MINUTE TO THINK ABOUT THE CRUEL NATURE OF THIS MURDER ATTEMPT OF BINU. MALAYALA MANORAMA SAYS THAT BINU IS SAID TO HAVE BEEN KILLED BY A CAR USED BY HIS OPPOSITE WING. THEN WHO WERE THE CULPRITS BEHIND THE MURDER ATTEMPT OF BINU AND WHO ALL WERE BEHIND THESE DEMONS WHO DARED TO DO THIS? WITHOUT HIGH LEVEL INFLUENCE THE MURDERERS COULD NOT HAVE DARED TO DO THIS AND SUBSEQUENTLY ESCAPED. THEN WHO WAS THE MURDERER AND FROM WHERE HE GOT THE SUPPORT TO HIDE HIS IDENTITY AFTER THE INCIDENT? CERTAINLY THERE MUST BE MORE INFLUENTIAL PERSONS BEHIND. WHO WERE THEY? Wings of CBI enquiry are spreading…

      The reports on the murder of Binu and then Malankara Varghese are cited in some newspapers. The concerned news reports published by Kerala Kaumadi and Malayala Manorma are still available in the below link. Please read this link carefully.
      http://www.geocities.com/malankarav4/Perumbavoor.htm

      When this Binu was brutally attacked near the Perumbavoor Church, there was no one from top to bottom in IOC to criticize this brutal act. Why? Even after he died after lying unconscious for 20 days in hospital nobody from IOC leadership condemned the barbaric act. Again Why? There may be some who may now say that an IOC priest indeed came to pray at Binu's house after his death but some people stopped them etc., but even then IOC's top leadership could have condemned the barbaric act which we have not seen at any point of time. LATER WE SEE THE SAME IOC, WHO DIDN’T CARED ABOUT THE KILLING OF ONE YOUNG CHAP, SEEMS TO BE VERY MUCH ENTHUSISATIC IN DECLARING THE TIMBER DEALER, MALANKARA VARGHESE, 'MALANKARAYUDE MOSA'. What a shame that a Christian group compare our father of fathers Moses with a person like Malankara Varghese !!

      I wonder where was these so called leaders of IOC when this Binu was brutally killed and why didn't they ask the police to arrest those responsible for Binu's killing.

      Does anyone in V. Geevarghese's sect ever thought of donating atleast a penny to Binu's wife or his son who was born soon after the death of his father. Binu was lying unconscious for about 20 days before he died and never could he see his son. His wife was pregnant when Binu was at a hospital. Their son was born just a day before her husband died. Just imagine how much Binu's wife may have suffered and how much his son will suffer in future. Please do remember that unlike Malankara Varghese, this Binu was from a below-average family. Why IOC leaders who again and again blames the killing of Malankara Varghese don't say a single word about Binu's murder. Is the life of Binu, his wife and his son less important than that of Malankara Varghese as the former was from a poor background ?

      It will be good if everyone considers the life of every human being, equal, irrespective of money or position. There is no doubt that the tragedy occured to the families of Binu and malankara Varghese are of the same nature. But then why ignore one and glorify the other. Unfortunately everyone, including those who has to lead us morally, are becoming narrower and narrower in their minds.

      T M Chacko,
      Kottayam.
      # 0903
    • Sajy Thannikottu
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2008
        Is the life of Binu, his wife and his son less important than that of
        Malankara Varghese as the former was from a poor background?

        Dear sir

        We got a binu and a malankara varghese. Is that completed there or are we waiting for more Binus and Malankara Vargheses.

        What a fantastic christian community. Shame to you all including myself.

        "It will be good if everyone considers the life of every human being,
        equal, irrespective of money or position."

        We are considering everyone's life as equal and that might be the
        reason if we are getting such martyrs in our churches.

        Let us have CBI or any other capable agencies that will not bow for
        money. End of such criminals in our churches will be our good beginning.

        May god lead us

        Sajy Thannikottu, Kathmandu
      • Sajy Thannikottu
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 29, 2008
          Dear Moderator

          I apologise for an error in my last my message under the same subject.
          In which it was written "it will be an end of a good beginning" at the
          end of my message. Please be kind enough to read it as it will be the
          end of that criminals and good beginning of our churches.

          Sajy Thannikottu, Kathmandu.