Centinary Celebrations St. Mary's JSC - Vallicodu Kottaym

  • Rev. Fr. Jacob Joseph
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2008
      Dear All in Christ,

      The concluding programs of the centenary celebration of St.Mary's Jacobibite Syrian Orthodox Church, Vallicodu Kottayam, Pathanamthitta, Kerala will be held with various programs from 26th to 29th of January 2008. This is the first parish that celebrates centenary in Thumpomon Diocese. H.B. Basalios Thomas I, the catholicose will inaugurate the public meeting on 27th where Sri. Mathew T Thomas, the Hon. Minister for state Transport will inaugurate the centenary building. Thereafter, nine Metropolitans from our church will grace the occasion with their blessing speech. I on behalf of the centenary celebration committee, I invite you all for this blessed functions. Kindly
      remember these programs in your prayers.

      Fr. Jacob Joseph ( Sajiachen)

      St. Mary's JSC
      Vallicodu Kottaym