Re: Feast of St. Athanasius Poulose, Drogheda,Ireland

  • Bibu Philip Matthew;
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2008
      The IOC Catholicos Didymus earlier published in Manorama,that Mr.George Mathew Thekkethalekkal ,trustee of Jacobite church has given written letter saying Trikunath seminary belongs to IOC,the letter was written in presence of Ooman Chandy,close friend of George Mathew,though Jacobite leadership keep silence on this and about execution of registered will of Mor Gregorios Vayaliparambil,in which he states Seminary belongs to Jacobites Loyal to Patriarch.

      All this shows,there are defectors and Judas among Jacobites who secretly favour IOC for their personal monitary gain on recommendation of politicians.Jacobites have been betrayed by their own people,I doubt whether SOCM forum will publish this.

      This time we dont physically see George Mathew with Joseph Mor Gregorios at Secretariat.

      Rgds,
      Bibu Philip Matthew
      Vayaliparambil Pynadath
      # 0074