Re: Last attempt to avoid unwanted incidents at Thrikkunnathu seminary

  • Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2008
      Dear All,

      Look at the expenses of the Government as well as the sleepless nights of beaurocrats and police. All are due to the adamant, unethical and non christian behaviour of IOC. I am of the opinion that Govt. should recover the expenses from Devalokam for creating issues in the Jacobites churches. The ownership all churches lies with the people who made them and no level in the clergy can ethically demand the same. I humbly request the young generation in Malankara to realise the vested interests of some of the clergy and their heads and alienate such people from the society.

      In his love

      Johnson

      > A meeting between representatives of both the factions of Malankara
      church , is being convened by the District Collector today at 1:30 PM