IOC NIYUKTHAN FORCEFULLY ENTERED THRIKKUNNATHU KABARIDAM

  • PAUL POTHEN
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2008
      Niyuktha Catholica of Methran Kakshi, and some bishops of that group are conducting a so-called prardhana yanjam at the very kabaridam of our Valia thirumeni inorder to prevent our people from coming anywhere near the kabaridam of our Pithakkanmar. They are playing this game making the rule of the land a mockery and still say that it is our bava who is defying the law. God knows how they opened the kabaridam when the keys are supposed to be in the hands of government authorities. Many goondas are also stationed around seminary compound as body guards. Meanwhile didymos catholicos is also now at our Thrikkunnathu seminary, it is not known when and how he came inside the seminary.

      When police came to arrest and remove those sitting at kabaridam, these so called bishops of methran kakshi sitting in kabridam demanded the arrest of our Bava and bishops as well who are having a prayer meeting outside the thrikkkunnathu seminary compound. Finally inorder to avoid any untoward incident the police has to temporarily withdrew without arresting anybody and thus methran Kakshi leaders including their bishops are now in a jubilant mood.

      Meanwhile Manorama is wisely using its television channel to make use of any oppurtinities to attack the LDF government particularly if some bad things happen at thrikkunnathu.

      Meanwhile the annual pilgrimage to the kabaridam from various churches in angamali badrasanam was nearing the place, but the police blocked them 1 km ahead and the our people are no sitting in the road pleading to the government to allow them and our Bava and others to pray at the kabaridam of our Valia thirumeni. It is believed that govt has sympathy for us, but they seems to be afraid of any dirty games that could be played by IOC with the support of some media tycoons to tarnish the LDF government.

      It is now belived that Didymos catholica may leave the place in the night to attend Mathews II Catholica's perunnal tomorrow at sasthomkotta. But in anyway niyukthan and others may remain here to prevent our Bava thirumeni or our people from coming anywhere near the thrikkunnathu pally or kabridam. The situation is very fluid.

      Paul Pothen
      Ernakulam
      Member ID # 3305