Re: Feast of St. Athanasius Poulose, Drogheda,Ireland

  • Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2008
      Dear All in Christ,

      It is very sad that the followers of St. Athanasius Valiya Thirumeni
      cannot seek his blessings at his tomb in this democratic land. God
      had made Pharaoh's heart like a rock so that he could not understand
      the plea of Moses or the power of God and he kept on making the
      lives of God's people miserable and all know what had happened. Same
      way the modern Pharaohs in IOC are not listening to the cries and
      pleas of the humble who seek the intercession of their Saints and
      forefathers. Every one in Kerala including the Govt. know that they
      want to keep the church closed but to entertain the cash out of the
      huge property. They are denying our request for only 2hours time on
      Sundays to worship there. Rev. Dr. Johns Konatt the grandson of our
      Late Malankara Malpan have no shame to say that the sons of the
      Mother Church have no rights to enter the Seminary Church!!!. In
      this era no tradition is followed and likewise children do not
      follow the path of their fathers and instead blame their own roots.
      Let us pray to God to make their hearts soft or else they should get
      prepared for the worst.

      In his love

      Johnson

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Rev. Fr. Thomas Puthiyamadathil
      wrote:

      > Dear All,
      >
      > We are celebrating the Feast of our Patron, St.Athanasius Poulose
      Valiya Thirumeni on 26th January 2008 at Drogheda,Ireland. You
      are heartly invited to attend the Perunnal.