Re:statement of Geevarghese Mor Kurilose

  • Bibu Philip Matthew
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2008
      Dear All

      I fully endorse the statement of Geevarghese Mor Kurilose

      "Using pastoral letters for vested interests is against the teachings of Christ, " said Geevarghese Mar Kurilose, Metropolitan of Niranam Diocese of Jacobite Church."

      Catholic church started pastoral letters as they always retained temporal power and spiritual power both,they always had colonial & political interest,now many syrian church who has political interest follow it,as world is becoming secular and christians should belive in God more than church,in under developed countries church likes to retain more power over its people which will in the end back fire,so they use pastoral letter.

      This is my opinion.Its good that Mor Kurilose openly said it,but how many will undertstand it fully in true sense is other part.

      Bibu Philip Matthew
      Vayaliparambil Pynadath
      # 0074