Best Wishes & Prayers for the Mancha Family

  • Babu Jacob Nadayil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2008
      Dear Moderators,

      Let me congratulate my friend Mathews Mancha and Mrs.Dolce Mancha on
      the birth of their first born daughter Rebecca Mancha. Mathews Mancha
      is a long time member of our Forum. May the good Lord shower blessings over the little baby Rebecca and her parents through the years to come.

      With Love & Best Regards,

      Babu Jacob Nadayil & Family
      St.Mary's Syrian Orthodox Church
      White Plains, New York