Backdoor ordination video of Mushe and fabricated lies.

  • Issac K. Joseph
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2008
      Dear all

      Recently the following video link of the back door ordination was
      circulated through the internet by a 'pseudo named' person in U.S, with a fabricated statement as follows, with a vested interest.

      quote:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLQl3Itxnqk
      "According to latest information Bishop Mar Severios Mushe is doing
      fine and working amongst the Syrian youth who face challenging
      circumstances (many even moving away from Church) in Europe. You can
      find from the above link the support by youth. Also there was a poll
      in an Orthodox Internet community of 8900 members. According to poll
      results majority supported the ordination."
      unquote:

      Acutely this is what happened.

      Two weeks after the ordination, he went to a place in Germany and telephoned all the Syriac families in the nearhood to come to his mass on Sunday. But all of them rejected his invitation and only his family members were there for the mass organized by him!!. He is trying to convince some youth through his rhetoric- he has got good rhetoric skills, especially to tell lies- just like his Indian masters who ordained him. He is blaming the corruption in the mother church a lot and through that trying to get the youngsters. But still now he has not succeeded in that.

      Many of the illiterate suryoyo think that Syraic Orthodox Maphrian(Our Catholicos) has ordained him!!

      I think it is high time for our clergy and faithful in the Europe to go to the grass root level of our innocent brethren and expose the wolf in the sheep's cloth.

      In Christ
      Issac K Joseph
      # 0917