Re: Mor Osthathios venerating a Statute

  • dooley1112
    Message 1 of 29 , Sep 15, 2002
      Sometime back a brother stated that Mor Osthathios a senior
      Metropolitan of the Malankara Church reportedly venerated and prayed
      by a statute of the Blessed Mother.

      I posted back requesting a picture and article no one gave one...I
      once again request the picture and article...and to please stop
      denying the truth and creating false rumors!
      From the desk of Moderators
      Mr. Dooly, we clarified your point along with post. Please go to our
      photo section "Clarifications" their you can view the picture. As we requested
      earlier, please disclose your identity in your future postings.