Re: Consecration of St.Ignatius JSO Church, Meenadom (Message#11675)

  • Pathhikan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2008
      Congratulations to the dear vicar & parishioners of St.Ignatius JSO
      Church, Meenadom, Kottayam on the occasion of consecration of that
      church. It absolutely provides a great feeling that our Holy Church
      is flourishing everywhere and the families of our brothers and
      sisters are growing in Holy Spirit.

      In the mean time, some of us, members of this Forum, feel so bad that the messages on our Forum are written/posted carelessly without
      scrutiny and editing. For example, read the message below of Jaimon
      Skaria; see how our H.B.Bava's name is written/printed (I am not
      repeating it, those who read, find the error).

      I am deeply sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings and pardon me, I am not trying to play smart. Someone has to speak out as these things happen very often. We are writing/printing the name of the local head of our church in India. See, if I intend to write a word as GOD and carelessly printing it in the opposite way!! Or if I start writing a letter and address my boss as "Deaf Sir" instead of "Dear Sir"? Come on, we need to do something here definitely. We should and we must bear in mind that there are crows searching out there to peck the garbage and spread it all over. We know that our dear Moderators can not filter each and every word of a message. They do a superb service for all of us. Let us do our part and keep up the prestige of our Forum.

      May God help us.

      Peace.

      Pathhikan
      Moderators Note:

      Thank you Mr. Pathikkan for pointing out the typo error in the message. Eventhough this inadvertent typo error from Jaimon is not to be considered as a 'great damage' to the name of our Bawa, we had pointed out our esteemed members on several occasions, that they should re-read their postings before sending it to the forum, in order to check any typo or grammatical error in it. We, the moderators, are also doing this service in between our heavy schedule of work, family and other social commitments, and you will appreciate that it will not be possible for us to read and correct every messages coming to the forum, before its posting. Hence, all members are once again requested to kindly cooperate with us to keep the forum in high esteem.