Re: Fr. Thomas Pulpparayil's Ordination

  • Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2008
      Barekmor,

      May our Lord the God show the path of life to many through my dear
      Saji Achen and make him strong enough to fight against the odds in
      and around the church.

      I know him since his childhood (we are from the same place but
      nearby parishes) and wish him all the success in his life as a true
      Orthodox priest.

      In his love

      Johnson Mannathoor

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, George Aramath wrote:

      > Fr. Thomas Kora Pulpparayil (Saji) was elevated to the priesthood
      on January 9th at Puthencruz Mor Athansius Cathedral by H.B. Mor
      Baselious Thomas I and H.G. Mor Ivanios Mathews. He lives in
      Denver, Colorado and has also been accepted with full scholarship
      for a master's degree program in theology.