Todays Gospel

  • Vachanam Team
    Message 1 of 310 , Jan 11, 2008

      "My dear friends, do not be surprised at the painful test you are suffering, as though something unusual were happening to you. Rather be glad that you are sharing Christ's sufferings, so that you may be full of joy when his glory is revealed." 1 Peter 4:12-13

      Assuring you our prayers
      Vachanam Team
    • Vachanam Team
      Message 310 of 310 , Dec 15, 2008