Fr. Thomas Pulpparayil's Ordination

  • George Aramath
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2008
      Fr. Thomas Kora Pulpparayil (Saji) was elevated to the priesthood on January 9th at Puthencruz Mor Athansius Cathedral by H.B. Mor Baselious Thomas I and H.G. Mor Ivanios Mathews. He lives in Denver, Colorado and has also been accepted with full scholarship for a master's degree program in theology.

      We extend our congratulations and prayers to Saji Achen and his family. May our Lord grant him wisdom and strength to guide our faithful, especially our youth, in the American diocese.

      Pictures of the ordination:
      http://picasaweb.google.com/garamath/FrThomasPulpparayilSajiOrdination

      With Prayers,
      George Aramath
    • Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 14, 2008
        Barekmor,

        May our Lord the God show the path of life to many through my dear
        Saji Achen and make him strong enough to fight against the odds in
        and around the church.

        I know him since his childhood (we are from the same place but
        nearby parishes) and wish him all the success in his life as a true
        Orthodox priest.

        In his love

        Johnson Mannathoor